I am now accepting my third Liebster award, this time nominated by Plain Simple Tom over at plainsimpletomreviews. Really straight forward, I answer Tom’s 11 questions, I set 11 questions of my own and nominate a bunch of people to answer them.
Here we go;
1. Favourite Disney Villain? Jafar from Aladdin. So slimy and creepy.
2. If you could put one film in a space capsule to be sent off to an alien planet, which would it be and why? The first Independence Day, that way if the aliens are hostile, they know not to mess with this planet!
3. Name a film that too few people have seen, but deserves to be watched. I’m going for a guilty pleasure here. I really like Lost in Space starring Matt Le Blanc.
4. Will there ever be a truly great videogame-to-film adaptation? Has there been one already? The only game that could do it The Last of Us but even then it would still be a pretty generic movie. Can’t see it happening.
5. Which film deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth? Rubber. I don’t get it, it was a waste of my time and the film I hate the most.
6. Who was your first, or biggest, film/tv crush? Kimberly from Power Rangers (The Pink Ranger).
7. Which film character’s job would you most want? The guys from Clerks. Just sitting and chilling in a video store.
8. Would you rather watch paint dry or watch grass grow? Grass grow, because then I’m outside.
9. If it was Groundhog Day and you were able to choose a day to endlessly relive, which would it be and what song would be playing at 6:00 every morning? I would repeat the first day of my summer holidays when I have no worries and all the potential in the world. Summertime by The Fresh Prince of Bel Air would wake me.
10. Hanks, Hardy or Hiddleston? (A big shout out to all the Toms out there!) Hanks. Doesn’t make bad films!
11. And finally, a favourite: which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party? Emma Stone (because…), Tom Hanks (Legend), Will Smith (I used to be a big fan), Samuel L Jackson (for the stories and the chat) and Russell Crowe (because I think me and him would really get on).
Okay, now it’s time for my questions. As always it is 11 two-sided choices.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Ghostbusters?
- He-Man or Liono from the Thundercats?
- Cinema or Blu-Ray/DVD?
- Hot drink on a cold day or a cold drink on a hot day?
- Classic Video Games or New Generation?
- WWE Today or WWE Attitude?
- Mad Max Gibson or Mad Max Hardy?
- Batflex or Batbale?
- Civil War – are you team Iron Man or Captain America?
- Thor’s Hammer or Luke’s Lightsaber?
- You have to take part in one – Hunger Games or Battle Royale?
Here are my nominations. As always they are the newest blogs I’ve subscribed to so click the links and check them out.
Liam at Motion Picture Blog
Filmscine at FilmsCine
Eric at Diary of a Movie Maniac
Vick and Drea at A Nerdy Nook
Zach at Plan Z
And my awesome brother-in-law who is the definitive word on everything video game related – Chris at Load/Error
Overall, another Liebster award and another set of questions answered. Make sure you check out the blogs linked and read their responses or just browse their excellent blogs. Until the next one…